- We work with flat and 3D sound.
- We have sound libraries of our own and an extensive network of relationships
with sound libraries around the world, including a longstanding cooperation with
Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s Macaulay Library.
- We work with scientists and historians to accurately define the sounds of any
historical period or location in time and space.
- We do field and location recordings.
- We create sounds in the studio with such techniques as Foley and diverse processing.
- We write algorithms for sonification of data. Our Brazil themed sound environment for
SC Johnson is driven by NOAA weather data on line.
- We write and record music, sound experiences and narrations.
- We work in any language with text, subtexts and subtitles, voices, real and synthesized.
- We work with all recorded media new and old, and expert sound restorers.
- We process content as needed using a wide variety of techniques, new and old.
- We work with builders of instruments, vocal apparatus, whistles, fountains and other artisans to fashion sound making devices.
- Our philosophy is to produce final tracks which sound good, even on very average equipment.