The CMP creative team is led by creative director Charlie Morrow and includes architects and acousticians, producers and writers, integrators and curators, sound designers and programmers, translators and researchers, each selected as needed for a specific assignment.
CMP utilizes a range of technologies to create an immersive sound environment. These soundscapes are customized to our clients’ needs. They can include:
When appropriate we maintain a level of user fun and interactivity.
- Natural background sound including wind, water and geographic-specific sound
- Re-creation of man-made sound such as cars, planes, trains and motorcycles, crowd noises and music
- The sounds of birds, animals and the human voice
- Sound that surrounds and sound that moves through the soundscape
- Sounds that act as barriers creating soundscape “walls” to block out surrounding sound
- Sonification of data and creation of synthetic sound and speech
- Intergration of telephone, internet and wireless services for soundscapes and events
Charles Morrow Productions international network of highly trained staff provides project leadership, design and production, installation, training and support. We are content creators, software and project developers, multimedia vendors, and media publishers. We work in many languages in diverse locations. We have experience in acquiring and conveying rights on behalf of our clients.